Special orders are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Regular orders can be returned within 14 days of receipt in their original packaging and in the case of jewelry, in unworn condition. Please notify the Finest Gold Gallery by phone or email before the return. The client is responsible for returning the item(s) pre-paid and insured to the Finest Gold Gallery. Credit issued will not include original shipping and insurance charges. We reserve the right to not accept a return and may require a re-stocking or repair fee if the item has been at all damaged or worn. While our policies are firm for obvious reasons, we will do everything we can to work with you and make sure your experience with us is positive.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return your jewelry item(s):
- Contact Customer Service and request a Return Authorization Code for your order number.
- Print the Return Form, and fill it out completely. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with Security Tag(s) attached, original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.Orders Less than $500: Ship your package by Canada Post, FedEx or UPS.
Orders More than $500: Ship your package by Canada Post with insurance for the full value.
We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write “jewelry” or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package. You will receive the return shipping address by email.
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition and authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 7 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. The only exception is a wire transfer, which will be refunded by a company check. Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
How long does it take for a credit to process?
Once a returned item passes our quality inspection and is fully processed for refund, it typically takes 3-10 business days for the credit to reflect on your account. This timeframe begins once we send you an email confirming we have received your package and it is returned to our inventory.
Returns and Exchanges Restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable. This is a security feature we use to verify the authenticity of the item.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to the sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- Items that have been damaged or modified, beyond manufacturer defect, cannot be returned.
- Special orders made to customer specifications (custom products) are not returnable.
- Products modified as per customer requests (resizing, engravings, etc.) are not returnable.
- Items altered in color or appearance due to swimming pools (chemicals) or other environmental situations beyond our control cannot be returned.